SHOP > Code Piano Details
Combine music, code, and creativity with Code Piano! A learning toy for kids 8 to 12 to get started with code.
"My son loves his new code piano. It is easy to get started and gives him plenty of challenge and fun."
"It’s incredible how fast she’s picking up on it. Very exciting for both of us. Highly recommend."
"This is a great educational toy that I would purchase again for him!"
- Code Piano Board with 8 programmable buttons and a mini speaker.
- Retractable USB cable that plugs into standard USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports.
- Reference cards for code concepts including: loops, functions, 'if' statements.
- Tough carrying case to contain all the components listed above.
Using the free software for Windows, Mac, or Chromebook desktops or laptops (no tablets or phones), coders can complete the following lessons:
- Random Tone Generator
- Pitch 'Tuner'
- DJ Sound Effects Booth
- Morse Code Message Beeps
- Siren Creator
- Classic 8 Note Piano
and more for free using our downloaded software.
- Coding in the C++ (see-plus-plus) coding language
- Microcontroller is ATMEGA 328P, like the Arduino Uno board
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX 10.9 and above, plus Chromebooks.
- Software requires internet connection to code.
- No batteries are required - the board is powered by the USB port.