SHOP > Code Rocket Details
Blast into coding with Code Rocket. A circuit designed to teach real C++ coding through hands-on electronics.
- Code Rocket Board with 8 programmable onboard LED lights, a speaker, and 2 buttons.
- Retractable USB cable that plugs into standard USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports.
- Reference cards for code concepts including: loops, functions, 'if' statements.
- Tough carrying case to contain all the components listed above.
Using the free software for Windows, Mac, or Chromebook desktops or laptops (no tablets or phones), coders can complete the following lessons:
- Fade the Rocket Booster LEDs
- Deep Space Headlights
- Laser Blasters with Sound Effects
- Morse Code Light Messages
- Countdown to Liftoff Sequence
- Morse Code Sound Messages
- Hack the Code Rocket
and more for free using our downloaded software.
- Coding in the C++ (see-plus-plus) coding language
- Microcontroller is ATMEGA 328P, like the Arduino Uno board
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX 10.9 and above, plus Chromebooks.
- Software requires internet connection to code.
- No batteries are required - the board is powered by the USB port.