SHOP > Code Speaker Details
A perfect first step into coding, Code Speaker is a tiny, inexpensive board that will thrill young coders aged 8+.
"We gave this as a gift to a 12 year old who loves computers. He is a geeky kid, and he loved it! Play and learn at the same time. Great idea!"
"Our coding students are elementary school aged, and they liked the speakers."
- Code Speaker Board - a reprogrammable speaker.
- Reference cards for code concepts including: loops, functions, 'if' statements.
- Tough carrying case.
Using the free software for Windows, Mac, or Chromebook desktops or laptops (no tablets or phones), coders can complete the following lessons:
- Morse Code Messages
- Tunes to modify like "Happy Birthday To You"
- Siren creator
- Random Tone Creator
- Siren Creator
and more for free using our downloaded software.
- Coding in the C++ (see-plus-plus) coding language
- Microcontroller is ATMEGA 328P, like the Arduino Uno board
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX 10.9 and above, plus Chromebooks.
- Software requires internet connection to code.
- No batteries are required - the board is powered by the USB port.