3. Download the Example Code
Now that the Arduino software is ready to run, it's time to download some code! Click the button below to download a .ZIP file of examples. You may see some examples that aren't possible with your kit. That's alright, they'll be there when you upgrade!
- Some web browsers will pop up a notification about the file download and ask how to manage the file. If you have the option click "Save". Not all internet browsers do this.
- Windows may pop up a window that says "You have chosen to open LetsStartCoding.zip. What should Firefox do with this file?" Click "Save File".
- Different internet browsers will handle this process differently. If you don't see any prompts, look at your download folder; the file may automatically download.
- If you have the option of where to save the file after clicking OK, save the file to your Downloads.
- After the .zip has downloaded, open the Arduino software. Click Sketch--> Include Library--> Add .ZIP Library... .
- A new window will pop up. Navigate to Downloads and select the LetsStartCoding....zip file. Click "Open."
- Now you have the example code on your computer!