Thanks for stopping by. We're building products that make it easier to learn real code the fun way: with hands-on projects! We created a new microcontroller that is compatible with Arduino software for people who want to:
- Learn some coding basics
- Make handheld gadgets and games
- Understand how the code impacts the hardware, not just upload an unexplained program
and for people who want to avoid:
- Learning about resistor color bands
- Building projects that looks like nests of wires
- Searching forums for hours to find compatible projects and explanations
Use code REDDIT16 at checkout and we'll send you a free flexible LED strip with your order. Expires 9/30/16 at midnight EST.
Why Do You Want It?
If you're new to coding or new to hardware, we've made everything as simple as can be. Kits include:
- Reference cards for each component and common code syntax
- Working example programs that you can run, then deconstruct and modify
- Step-by-step walkthroughs of several projects (not just component demos)